Outpatient Psychiatric Services
Devereux Florida offers a wide array of outpatient psychiatric services for children, adolescents and adults ages one and older. Devereux Florida’s Family Counseling Centers provide in-clinic and community-based mental health services.
Devereux utilizes the skillful experience of Masters level therapists with professional credentials in psychology, counseling and social work. Devereux therapists are trained in a variety of disciplines such as mental health counseling, social work, psychology and marriage/family therapy and specialize in areas such as sexual abuse, family relations, behavior modification, and childhood issues. Psychiatrists are available at each site to provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management when deemed appropriate.
For more detailed information about our Outpatient Psychiatric Services, please visit the Family Counseling Center.
To make an appointment or for additional information, call (321) 441-1030.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved