Our Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes (STGH) provide growth and development through assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic services. Residents are offered a wide range of programs and services to prepare them for reintegration into a family or independent living environment. All services are provided by trained and licensed professionals.
Devereux Florida Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes provide 24 hour supervision and instruction while preparing youth for independence in a home-like environment. Homes are gender specific. This program is designed to assist individuals with the transition from a residential program to their homes or families, or to an independent living program.
Our homes provide the following:
STGH homes house 12 individuals in in the community. The STGH homes are gender specific and serve adolescent boys and girls between the ages of 14 - 17 who present moderate to severe psychiatric, emotional and/or behavior management challenges related to a psychiatric diagnoses.
Our highly skilled, multidisciplinary team is trained in safe and positive approach techniques. They provide a high degree of support and clinical intervention in a home like setting to motivate each individual towards independence while still providing 24 hour supervision of residents.
To learn about our Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Therapeutic Group Homes, click here.
For additional information about this program or to make a referral, please call the Central Referral Unit at 1.800.DEVEREUX (800.338.3738) ext. 77130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved