Make A Referral
Outpatient & Family Counseling Center 321.441.1030
Residential Treatment 1.800.DEVEREUX (1.800.338.3738) ext. 77130
Searching for the right services and programs can be overwhelming and stressful. Our Central Referral Unit team members are experts on Devereux Florida’s specialized services. Based on you, your family member or your client’s specific medical needs they can help guide you into which program or services would best fit your needs.
An Admissions Coordinator will work with you to expedite your admission.
To talk to an Admissions Coordinator, please call 1.800.DEVEREUX (1.800.338.3738) ext. 77130.
Step 1 – Gather All Documentation Needed
The following documentation is needed in order to complete an application with Devereux Florida’s Central Referral Unit:
* Supporting Documentation (needed if accepted):
Step 2 – Submit Referral and Documentation
To submit a referral, please call 1.800.DEVEREUX (800.338.3738) ext. 77130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide all of the above needed (1-7) documentation to the Central Referral Unit via fax (321.242.1573) or secure e-mail to email@example.com. The Central Referral Unit will review within 24 hours. An Admissions Coordinator will contact you to discuss the referral and to make arrangements for admission.
Step 3 – Admission
Once you receive admission approval you will work collaboratively with the Admissions Coordinator on funding approval travel arrangements prior to placement. The legal guardian will need to sign admission paperwork prior to or at the time of admission. At the time of admissions the individual will need to bring two weeks of clothing and all medications. * Linens and hygiene items are supplied at the program.
Devereux Kids - Program Referrals
Sulphur Springs Family Support Service
Family Team Conferencing (FTC) is a solution-focused method that draws on the families past success in solving problems, determines circumstances when the family is currently able to solve the problem and develops the family’s vision for a preferred future.
The GAP Project
Devereux Kids’ Gap Program started in Circuit 10 in May 2007, serving Polk, Highlands and Hardee Counties to assist relative and non-relative caregivers within the first 30 days of a child being placed into their home.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved