Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
Devereux Florida has a rich history of providing sophisticated treatment programs for children who have experienced emotional, physical and sexual trauma. For over 25 years in Florida, our therapeutic residential programs have been treating children who are victims of sexual abuse, sexual trauma and more recently, sexual exploitation.
Devereux’s program model is based on advanced clinical expertise, evidence based approaches and techniques to help individuals transition from troubled lives to bright futures filled with personal accomplishments and hope. Some of the fundamentals to successful treatment outcomes are through trauma informed care, a protected living environment that offers a sense of security, and treatment strategies that are designed specifically for each individual’s needs. Our multidisciplinary team uses expert treatment strategies to help each individual identify and process symptoms related to the trauma of sexual exploitation, increase internal insight into emotions associated with the trauma, increase personal coping skills, and develop an individualized wellness recovery action plan.
Through our vast knowledge and practice of trauma informed care we are able to help youth transition from troubled lives to bright futures filled with personal accomplishments and hope.
*When applicable or appropriate for client.
For additional information about this program or to make a referral, please call the Central Referral Unit at 1.800.DEVEREUX (800.338.3738) ext. 77130 or email email@example.com.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved