Devereux Florida is licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The Joint Commission evaluates and accredits healthcare organizations and programs in the United States by setting quality improvement goals being met in 10 “core measure” areas. Devereux has a long history with the Joint Commission as we were one of the first organizations accredited in behavioral healthcare. Fewer than 10 percent of providers in the behavioral healthcare industry accomplish the Joint Commission accreditation.
With our licensing and accreditation we must pass a rigorous environmental health inspection to ensure that the campus and grounds do not pose any risk to our patients or staff. This includes, but is not limited to, monthly monitoring for environmental care checks to secure safety.
Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
In the state of Florida, the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) champions accessible, affordable and quality healthcare for all Floridians. Their consumer website includes performance data and information on selected medical conditions and procedures in Florida's short-term acute care hospitals and ambulatory (outpatient) surgery centers. Learn more at www.floridahealthfinder.gov.
The Joint Commission
The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations is an independent, nonprofit organization that evaluates and accredits more than 15,000 healthcare organizations and programs in the United States. The Joint Commission helps organize and strengthen patient safety, level of care, treatment, and services by providing the highest quality of standards for all healthcare organizations. Learn more at www.qualitycheck.org.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved