Devereux Florida - About Us
Devereux changes lives and nurtures human potential. We inspire hope, ensure well-being and promote meaningful life choices. Our mission is achieved through a wide range of services and supports for individuals and their families.
For nearly 100 years, Devereux has helped people with emotional, behavioral, and developmental disabilities transition from troubled lives to bright futures filled with personal accomplishment and hope. At Devereux, we know that every person, regardless of disability, has the potential and the right to lead a life of fulfillment and accomplishment.
- We support a respectful and integrated team approach
- We foster personal and professional growth of our staff
- We develop innovative and effective solutions
- We partner with families and communities
About Devereux Florida
- With nearly 1,000 employees, Devereux Florida is the largest non-profit provider of behavioral health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and child welfare services in Florida.
- Devereux Florida touches the lives of more than 5,000 children each day and serves more than 13,000 families annually.
- Headquartered in Orlando, Devereux Florida serves the entire state with locations in almost 40 counties.
- Established in 1987 in Viera, Devereux Florida is licensed by the state of Florida Department of Children & Families, Agency for Healthcare Administration , Agency for Persons with Disabilities and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Devereux Florida is part of the national Devereux Foundation, established in 1912, which is one of the largest non-profit providers of behavioral health care in the nation.