About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Florida
For over 25 years Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Florida, a part of Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, is one of Florida’s most comprehensive child welfare and behavioral healthcare organizations serving children with mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges, and their families. Devereux continually advances the level of care to those in need. Growing from a single child and adolescent psychiatric hospital to offering a full continuum of programs and services throughout the state including a statewide inpatient psychiatric program, community based group homes, foster care and specialty foster care, counseling centers, case management, abuse and neglect prevention services, community-based care and community outreach programs. Today, Devereux Florida provides services in over 25 counties in Florida.
It is a policy of Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health to practice nondiscrimination in services. All activities with regard to referrals, admissions, placement of individuals and provision of services are conducted without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, and national origin.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. We have a unique model that connects the latest scientific and medical advancements to practical, effective interventions in the treatment of behavioral health.
We were founded in 1912 by one of the first pioneers in the field, Helena Devereux. Today, we are a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. Our programs are offered in hospital and residential, community, and school-based settings.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved