Devereux Florida is a leading nonprofit behavioral healthcare services provider, serving children with intellectual/developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges, and their families. For over 25 years, we have provided a variety of programs and services, including child welfare services, touching the lives of over 5,000 children on any given day.
Devereux Florida offers a full continuum of programs and services including a child and adolescent psychiatric hospital, statewide inpatient psychiatric program, community based group homes, foster care and specialty foster care, counseling centers, case management, abuse and neglect prevention services, and community outreach.
Devereux Florida is part of Devereux, a national treatment network headquarted in Villanova, Pennsylvania. Founded over 100 years ago by Philadelphia schoolteacher Helena Devereux, today Devereux is one of the oldest and largest nonprofit providers of behavioral health care in the nation.
It is a policy of Devereux to practice nondiscrimination in services. All activities with regard to referrals, admissions, placement of individuals and provision of services are conducted without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, and sexual preferences.
Devereux Florida proudly supports diversity and inclusion for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered individuals. Our services and programs are fully inclusive for all individuals regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved