Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health has an established history of hosting presenters who are internationally renowned as experts in their fields. Past presenters have included:
Marion Forgatch, Ph.D.
- Executive Director and Director of Research, ISII; Senior Scientist Emerita, Oregon Social Learning Center
- “50 Years of Parent Management Training (Oregon Model): From Cradle to Community"
- 19th Annual Jean & Anson Beard Symposium, 2016
Edna Foa, Ph.D.
- Director, Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety; Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- “Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents Experiencing PTSD”
- 18th Annual Jean & Anson Beard
Bruce Chorpita, Ph.D.
- Professor of Psychology, UCLA; President, PracticeWise, LLC
- “Aspiring to Wisdom in Behavioral Health Care”
- 21st Annual Jean & Anson Beard
Pat Friman, Ph.D., ABPP
- Vice President of Outpatient Behavioral Health Services, Boystown; Clinical Professor of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics at the University of Nebraska School of Medicine
- “Behavioral Pediatrics”
- 15th Annual Jean & Anson Beard
Judith Cohen, M.D.
- Medical Director, Center for Traumatic Stress in Children & Adolescents, Allegheny General Hospital; Professor of Psychiatry, Drexel University College of Medicine
- “Trauma Impact and Trauma-Focused CBT for Children and Youth”, 2011
Tom Szabo, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Assistant Professor, Hybrid Master's Program in Professional Behavior Analysis at Florida Institute of Technology
- “ACT for Behavior Analysts”
- 6th Annual BCBA Conference, 2018
John Bailey, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Director of ABA Masters Program, Florida State University
- “Consultation Skills and Ethics for Behavior Analysts”, 2011
Alan Kazdin, Ph.D., ADPP
- Research Professor and Sterling Professor of Psychology & Professor of Child Psychiatry (emeritus), Yale University
- “Problem Solving Skills Training”
- 12th Annual Jean & Anson Beard
Patricia Chamberlain, Ph.D.
- Senior Research Scientist, Oregon Social Learning Center
- “Evidence-Based Practice in Children’s Behavioral Health Care”
- 13th Annual Jean & Anson Beard Symposium, 2010