Foster parents play an essential role in providing a temporary, safe and nurturing home to children when their parents are unable to care for them. It takes a lot of dedication, sacrifice and strength to be a foster parent. Whether you are a new foster parent or an experienced foster parent, you are making an incredible difference in their lives! Thank you for all you have done and all you continue to do to for Devereux and our children in need.
We Need Your Help!
There are more than 8,000 children,adolescents and young adults in Florida’s foster care system in need of a safe,nurturing and loving home and so few prepared to stand in this gap. Each child deserves a safe, stable, loving home like yours. As a Devereux Foster Parent, you are an integral part of our core mission – finding nurturing homes for children in need.
Our goal is to recruit more quality foster parents and to better support the ones we already have. Please support us by sharing your experience to help locate and mentor new foster parents. Become an advocate! Speak to your local churches, service clubs, support groups, friends and neighbors about becoming a foster parent and how they can help change a life.
For those interested or for more information, email FLFosterCare@devereux.org.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Autism and Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Centers
- Foster Care Programs
- Mental Health Services and Supports
- Mobile Crisis Services
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Home
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Targeted Case Management
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved