Mobile Crisis Services
When someone is in crisis, sometimes all he or she needs is a quick intervention to restore calm.
Mental Health Mobile Crisis Services are available to anyone, from birth to age 24, located in Orange, Osceola or Seminole County at the time of crisis. Master's-level and licensed therapists will respond to homes, schools or anywhere within the tri-county community, within 60 minutes, to provide immediate on-site crisis stabilization. Crisis therapists also connect families to the services and supports they need for long-term recovery.
Someone needing crisis services might be:
DIAL 211 or 407-839-HELP.
To access services:
Check out the Orlando Sentinel's feature on this program at Mobile mental-health team to help kids in crisis — Orlando Sentinel.
Helping Families Stay Together
This program is made available in partnership with:
Sponsored by Central Florida Cares Health System, Inc. and the State of Flroida, Department of Children and Families.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Autism and Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Centers
- Foster Care Programs
- Mental Health Services and Supports
- Mobile Crisis Services
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Home
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Targeted Case Management
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved