Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Florida is pleased to offer a full continuum of behavioral health, child welfare and intellectual/developmental disabilities programs and services. Our programs embrace four significant essentials of treatment through family engagement, behavioral assessments, trauma informed care and positive behavior support.
It is a policy of Devereux to practice non-discrimination in services.
If you have a disability and/or have limited English proficiency, Devereux staff can offer appropriate help (auxiliary) aids, including qualified or certified language interpreters to you and/or your companion.
Our programs and services include:
- About Us
- Our Services
- Autism and Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Centers
- Foster Care Programs
- Mental Health Services and Supports
- Mobile Crisis Services
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Home
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Targeted Case Management
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved