9th Annual Golf for
How You Help
Children need love and opportunity, support and direction, emotional growth and stability. Devereux Florida works to provide these critical supports to children in Florida. As the largest not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and child welfare services to children, we turn the challenges of a difficult childhood into the opportunities of a lifetime.
We can't do this without you. By supporting our 9th Annual Golf for the Kids Tournament, you can join us in this fight to help children succeed.
Your sponsorship helps make positive differences in the lives of Devereux children and their families. Even as you are networking with other Devereux vendors and supporters and enjoying golf at the amazing Villas of the Grand Cypress, you are helping a child.
Click on Sponsorshiops to see the multiple sponsorship opportunities--there truly is something for everyone.
Thank you for considering how you can make a difference.
The Devereux Mission
"Devereux helped my child when others could not. And as a mother who loves her, I appreciate that. Thank you."
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved