Golf for the Kids
11th Annual Golf for the Kids Tournament
The Devereux Golf for the Kids Tournament is a one day event that helps raise much needed funds to support the children we serve. It offers a world-class golf course, gross scramble, tons of fun contests and prizes.
This unique event is perfect for corporate outings, sales meetings or just a plain golf get-away. So, dust off your clubs and tee up your ball for Devereux’s 11th Annual Golf for the Kids Tournament. Try your hand at many exciting contents, including a Honda hole-in-one shot, while playing 18 at the beautiful Celebration Golf Club. This is an event any golfer would not want to miss!
Join us Friday, December 4th at Celebration Golf Club! Registration starts at 7:30 am.
Devereux Golf for the Kids 2014
Here is a quick glimpse of last year's 10th Annual Devereux Golf for the Kids Tournament highlights. This is a one day event that helps raise much needed funds to support the children we serve. Thank you to all the golfers and our community supporters for making this happen.
Please join us again this year for even more fun…register today!
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved