We are accredited by:
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Licensed by the Georgia Department of Human Resources as a
Residential Mental Health Facility for Children and Youth, as a Child
Placing Agency, and a Child Caring Institution.
- Advanc-ED/SACS/CASI Accredited School
- Georgia Department of Education Approved School for Children with
- Georgia Department of Education Approved Career and Academic
We are also affiliated with:
- Georgia Council on Substance Abuse
- National Association for Children’s Behavioral Health
- Foster Family-Based Treatment Association of North America and
- Multi-agency Alliance for Children (MAAC)
- Georgia Alliance of Therapeutic Services for Children and Families
It is the policy of Devereux to practice non-discrimination in services and
activities regardless of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity,
age, or disability.
|Rosalynn Carter, former First Lady,
on Devereux Georgia
||Kathleen Rinehart of the MATCH
program at the Georgia Department of
Human Resources on Devereux Georgia...