Our Mission, Values and Vision
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential in people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We have a deep and abiding understanding of, and respect for, our individuals and their families.
We rely on data and evidence to inform our care. Our work requires a marriage of science and art.
We require an integrated team approach based on respect, shared goals and altruism.
We maintain relentless optimism and perseverance to support the lifelong journey of those we serve.
We pursue continuous personal improvement, professional development and expanding impact.
We are Always en Route, continually incorporating new innovations to advance our services, our industry and the lives of those we serve.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved