For Donors &
Devereux Florida Events
Back to School Supply Drive
Your donation of just $15 could buy a backpack full of supplies for a child in need.
Sadly, there are kids throughout Florida who depend on loving caretakers, not family members, to cover the costs of their needs. Extras like backpacks and school supplies fall to the bottom of that list when money runs short. At Devereux, we believe that every child deserves a chance to go to school prepared to learn. We cannot make this dream a reality without your support. There are a number of ways that you can get involved to support our children.
Click here for more information.
10th Annual Golf for the Kids Tournament
Friday, December 5th, 2014
Click here for additional information.
Click here to register.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved