We have quality services
Devereux Community Based Care of Okeechobee and the Treasure Coast is responsible for the safety and well-being of every known abused or neglected child in the four-county area. We meet this responsibility through a network of community partners that includes:
- Abundant Life Ministries
- Alpha House of Tampa, Inc.
- Behavior Basics, Inc.
- Boys Town Central Florida, Inc.
- Breakthrough Recovery Services, Inc.
- Brighter Futures
- Brookwood Florida, Inc.
- Camelot Community Care, Inc.
- Changing Tree Wellness Center
- Children’s Home Society of Florida
- Children’s Place at Home Safe, Inc.
- Daniel M. Foundation, Inc.
- Devereux Foundation
- Dr. Brenda Garma
- Dr. Gregory Landrum
- Dr. Brainard Hines
- Exchange Club Center for the
Prevention of Child Abuse of the Treasure Coast, Inc. d/b/a Exchange Club
- Family Preservation Services of
- Hands of Mercy Everywhere, Inc.
- Hibiscus Children’s Center, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Martin county Board of County
Commissioners, Health and Human Services Division
- Mental Health Association in Indian
River County, Inc.
- National Mentor Healthcare, LLC d/b/a
- New Horizons of the Treasure Coast,
- Place of Hope
- Real Life Childrens Ranch
- St. Lucie County Drug Screening Lab
- Substance Awareness Council of Indian
- Suncoast Mental Health Center, Inc.