Who is Devereux?
Devereux Florida offers a full continuum of programs and services including a child and adolescent psychiatric hospital, statewide inpatient psychiatric program, community based group homes, foster care and specialty foster care, counseling centers, case management, abuse and neglect prevention services and community outreach.
Devereux Florida is part of the national Devereux Foundation, founded over 100 years ago by Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is one of the largest non-profit providers of behavioral health care in the nation.
It is a policy of Devereux to practice non-discrimination in services. All activities — with regard to referrals, admissions, placement of individuals and provision of services — shall be conducted without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sex and sexual preferences.
Devereux Florida proudly supports diversity and inclusion for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered individuals. Our services and programs are fully inclusive for all individuals regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved