Devereux Florida Receives Joint Commission Reaccreditation
Several years ago, Devereux Florida became one of the first organizations accredited in behavioral healthcare. It was quite an accomplishment at the time. Since then, only 10% of providers in the behavioral healthcare industry accomplish Joint Commission Accreditation.
Most recently Devereux Florida underwent a reaccreditation survey. Thanks to the dedication of our team members, as well as the entire Quality Management Team, all Devereux Florida programs completed successful Joint Commission surveys. All of Devereux Florida programs had to demonstrate adherence to over 1,600 elements of performance outlined by The Joint Commission.
The Joint Commission preliminary report on Devereux Florida’s performance was extremely positive and quite heartening. It reaffirmed team member’s relentless pursuit of excellence that is seen throughout each program every day. The Joint Commission lauded Devereux Florida for the passion and commitment of our staff to delivering high-quality, safe care. As one of the surveyors stated, “It is very clear the vision and mission of Devereux has been operationally implemented throughout all of Devereux Florida programs.” The surveyors were also very captivated with the treatment teams on how engaged and focused they were on their clients.
Specifics of The Joint Commission report have not been released yet. The results will become available on their website for the public to view. However, congratulations are due to the wonderful and talented team members who work hard every day to make this happen.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved