Devereux Kids receives Rays Community Fund Grant!
(Devereux Kids - Florida)
The Rays Baseball Foundation is committed to supporting youth and education programs throughout the Tampa Bay region. The Rays Community Fund Grant Program provides assistance to local nonprofits in the Tampa Bay region. Grants of up to $5,000 are awarded through this program. These funds help to enhance and support current programs offered by community-based nonprofit organizations.
On May 17th, 2012, Rays Senior Vice President of Baseball Operations Andrew Friedman, Rays players Evan Longoria, James Shields and Ben Zobrist, along with Rays Baseball Foundation Executive Director Suzanne Luecke were on hand to present a check to fifteen organizations on behalf of the Rays Baseball Foundation during a luncheon held at Tropicana Field.
Devereux Kids was awarded a Community Fund Grant of $5,000 to continue the Sulphur Springs Youth Leadership Council by including an educational component with an emphasis to assist each youth with a successful transition from high school into a postsecondary institution. Intensive educational support will be provided to 20 youth ages 13 - 18, who are current members of the Sulphur Springs Youth Leadership Council. There to receive the award for Devereux Kids was Kimberly Miller, Program Manager and Ann Doyle, Regional Administrator.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Abuse & Neglect Prevention Services
- Autism & Intellectual/ Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Program
- Case Management & Child Welfare
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Specialty Hospital
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Program
- Community Based Care
- Devereux Kids/ Prevention & Diversion Program
- Diabetes Management Program
- Family Counseling Center
- Family Support & Visitation Center
- Foster Care & Adoption Programs
- Independent Living Transitional Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment Center
- Mental Health Services & Supports
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Residential Group Care
- Specialized Therapeutic Group Homes
- Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Devereux School
- Our Locations
- Make a Referral
- Our Supporters
- Get Involved