|Home >> Services >> Devereux Kids >> Capacity Building|
|Capacity Building Training|
3 hour certificate
Tampa Bay: Serving Hillsborough and Pinellas counties.
Participants will have new skills and awareness to apply in their role as advocates for children, families and communities. Through presentation, discussion and interactive exercises, training participants will:
Upcoming Training Dates for Capacity Building Training:
- Understand and be able to apply the concept of strength-based thinking in their lives.
- Know more about themselves, their strengths, special skills and interest.
- Learn effective communication and strength-based listening skills.
- Understand the importance of individual wellness.
- Identify their own personal actions to enhance their capacity and be advocates for children, families and communities.
||December 8, 2007|
||10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
||New Tampa Regional Library |
Tampa, FL 33647
||No cost to participant! |
||Must pre-register. |
Contact: Kimberly Miller (813) 915-7101 or email
Tell A Friend About This Training
|Refreshments provided. |
If you need special accommodations, please call prior to training.
|Return to Calendar |
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Time: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM